wk28sol.jpg (54120 bytes)
SOLUTION: The building became the Sheridan home about 1917 and is now part of The Lighthouse Keeper shop. The occupants of the car are unknown.

Click on VIEW ALL   to see all the History Mystery solutions to date

Click HERE   to return to this week's History Mystery

Click HERE   to return to the Saugatuck-Douglas Historical Society Homepage